Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What Makes You Happy? #6

English: Chipotle Mexican Grill at 2608 Erwin ...
English: Chipotle Mexican Grill at 2608 Erwin Road next to Duke University in Durham, North Carolina. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Unexpectedly great customer service.

For example, there's a Chipotle not far from where I work, and occasionally I like to grab a burrito bowl and some iced tea with free refills.  The line is always really long, so I typically order online ahead of time, and then stake out a place to sit once I have my food.

The other day, though, I sat down and opened my bag of food, only to find they had messed up my order.  I checked my receipt, in case I had ordered wrong or gotten someone else's food, but no: it was me, and my usual order.  So I took it up to the counter...

Where Gianni (according to the receipt) promptly got me the right order, refunded the price of my lunch, and apologized about a hundred times.  I thought I was going to have to wait around for 20 minutes for them to re-make my lunch, but they took good care of me.

So many thanks to Gianni at the 2 Broadway Chipotle!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment