Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday review #13

Cover of "Mornings on Horseback: The Stor...
Cover via Amazon
So last weekend I was supposed to go with friends to take an archery lesson, but the range doesn't take reservations and they fill up fast, so that'll have to happen another time.  Instead, we shot pool and got dinner and drinks, which is still awesome.  Then I went bowling with some of my husband's friends the next day.

Yesterday, I went to the Mark Does Stuff Tour, which was hysterical.  I mean, doubled-over, almost-peeing-myself hysterical.  His tour ends this weekend, but next time he's in your town, check it out.  In the meantime, check out his blogs: Mark Reads and Mark Watches.

I am almost done Mornings on Horseback by David McCullough.  Just have to finish the endnotes. Yes, I read the endnotes.

Not much progress on the writing or knitting.  It's been a very long week, but not in any very interesting ways.

What's going on with you?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment