Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Review #10

The Unisphere, built for the 1964 New York Wor...
The Unisphere, built for the 1964 New York World's Fair, in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, New York City (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So, where was I since this time last week?

Well, the strange plans I mentioned didn't happen, so my husband and i just had lunch with the in-laws and.. well, the in-laws-in-law, I guess (my husband's father's sister's husband's sister... is there a familial term for that?). Supposedly, the original thing will get rescheduled, and I'll tell you all about it then.

Monday, at about 10:00 AM, a coworker mentioned to me that our boss had mentioned to her late the night before that we were all going to an event after work.  I would not have minded one bit had I known about that on Friday.  Oh well.

Wednesday I went to a writing meetup and got caught up a bit on my story.  It was better organized than the one I went to last week, but less my style.  I miss the ones in Queens, but I can't blame the organizer for not wanting to get back into it; it's not like I'm willing to take over.

Today was busy, with two meetings, but comes drinks with friends after work.  I'll keep you posted on how that will go.

It's weird.  For such a stressful, busy week, I don't actually have much to report.

How was your week?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment