Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What makes you happy? #3

I make a mean baked brie.

I found a couple recipes online, took the best parts of both, and over a few years of trial and error, came up with something people like.

It's my staple for family functions. People are excited when I bring it.  I get asked for the recipe frequently enough.

I like achieving things. And even though I'm not all about being domestic (that sound you hear is my husband laughing his ass off at the very idea), I like having a signature foody thing that always wins people over.

I have a less family-friendly party staple, too, but I'll discuss that another day.  Let's just say people like that one, too.

So, good food, praise from people that matter, and a sense of accomplishment?  Yeah, that makes me happy.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment