Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friday, er, Sunday Review #8

Number9dream
Number9dream (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Sorry I missed this on Friday, but here we go.

Last weekend, my husband and I went bowling with friends. I bowled 100 for the first time. Yeah, I know, not a great bowler, but I'm pleased with it.

Monday we went to the hockey game, which was more stressful than it should have been, but still fun.  Tuesday I went to a knitting MeetUp and got a huge chunk of my throw rug done.

You saw this week that I was asked to guest post on my boss's blog, but also this week I was officially bumped from Temp to Perm, which is exciting.

I'm almost done with number9dream by David Mitchell.  I also got a bit further in The Origin of Satan by Elaine Pagels.

Then, this weekend, my husband and I went to dinner and a burlesque show with some friends.  It was interesting, but not really my thing.

So how's your week been?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment