Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Review #5

English: Cape May, New Jersey Library
English: Cape May, New Jersey Library (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So let's look at the week that was.

My husband and I went to Cape May last weekend to celebrate the tenth anniversary of when we started dating.  It was cold, but really fun.

Wednesday we had dinner with end my husband's "work husband." (He insists the guy is his "work wife"; I point out that it's 2013 in New York, so having a same-sex "work marriage" is totally legitimate)

Sunday I had my writing workshop.  The piece I submitted needs a lot of work, but considering it's last year's NaNoWriMo attempt, that's not really a surprise.

I finished To Your Scattered Bodies Go, our book club pick, and made a lot of headway on John Adams... right up until I left the book on the train this morning.

Wow, it really has been a quiet week, hasn't it.  Well, there's a lot to be said for that.

How was your week?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment