Thursday, February 21, 2013

MikeSRobinson.com: Reinventing Diversity is a Good Thing

Before I get started, I just want to remind you that my views are not necessarily my employers', and vice versa.

It's important to note this, because this week my employer asked me to guest-post on his blog:

Everything from hometowns to hobbies makes us unique, and informs our opinions, values, and budgets. Where I spend the dollar in my pocket, where you spend yours, and where an unknown customer spends hers are likely to be different places – and that’s good.

But if you spend all day, every day surround by people who are a lot like you, you’re not very likely going to know about those different places, or the people spending their dollars there.

So, check it out, wander around the site, and maybe watch a few of his videos -- I'm in one of those, too, but I'm not telling you which one :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment