Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What makes you happy? #25

A woman searches for inspiration, in this 1898...
A woman searches for inspiration, in this 1898 painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Inspiration.

When you need an idea, and don't have one, and then, as you're working on something else entirely, the idea comes to you.

I was working on some read-along posts, trying to rebuild my buffer, when I had an idea for a creative endeavor. Heck, I started typing this post and was inspired with an idea for another happiness post for the future.

I don't know why.  I choose to give credit to drinking lots of tea, because why not?  But sometimes, an idea just hits you.

Run with it.

UPDATE (Roughly half an hour later): While skimming my archives, it occurred to me that I already used inspiration fairly recently. So, um... let's call that the specific flash of a great idea, and this the joy of a general creative rush: inspiration, motivation, one thing oozing into the next.  Yeah, that works, right?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment