Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What makes you happy? #21

Ancient Rome
Ancient Rome (Photo credit: Moyan_Brenn)
Inspiration!

I had a neat dream.  Nothing about it made sense -- I've talked about dreams before -- but I sort of fell in love with the dreamworld.

It was Ancient Roman.

With modern American attitudes (yeah, I can guess what inspired my unconscious on that one).

But with steampunk technology.

One way or another, I now need to dabble in Roman Steampunk. More ethnicities! Fewer corsets! Centurions with boots and guns and cigarettes! Dirigibles with the aquila on them!
Daniel Proulx - Canada . : Steampunk Exhibitio...
Daniel Proulx - Canada . : Steampunk Exhibition at The Museum of the History of Science, The University of Oxford, U.K. (Photo credit: Catherinette Rings Steampunk)

I'm kind of excited. Ask me brainstorming questions! Link me to relevant Pinterest boards!

What's inspired you recently?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment