Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Review #30


My reading and knitting lagged this week, so please give me a kick in the ass to work on those in the week ahead.

Saturday Chris took me to a local track where I ran outdoors for the first time.  It really hit home how much I suck at running. That night, we did Lit Crawl NYC, which was not as much fun as I'd hoped -- both the group I was with and the events we attended were pretty disorganized.

Monday we went running in the neighborhood.  That was odd for me.

Tuesday was book club, at a barbecue place, because apparently that's sort of our thing now.

Wednesday was another run in the neighborhood, which was really hard, but I shaved 10 seconds off my previous mile time.  Still really freaking slow, though.

Thursday was a Shut Up and Write session, but the coffee shop where we usually have it was closed for the holiday, so we wrote in the train station next door.  Which was fine, except I was hungry -- I had planned to grab something at the coffee ship.  It worked out, though, because one of the places we had run by on Monday and Wednesday had just unveiled their new menu, which includes $1 tacos on Thursdays.

I think that's about it.  What have you been up to?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment