Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Review #31

Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle (Photo credits: Best Buy)
Greetings, readers of the future! I am actually writing this on Thursday, because of reasons I will explain below, so some of the stuff I "did" this week I haven't, from my perspective, actually done yet. I'll update on those things in next week's Review.

So last Friday, Chris and I went to Philadelphia for part of the weekend.  We met up with my brother for dinner and drinks.

Saturday we took my father out to dinner for his birthday. Half of the meals served were excellent; the other half were sub-standard. After dinner, we went back to my parents' house for cake and presents. We then came back to New York to rest up for Sunday.

Sunday, we ran the 5th Avenue Mile, which I already told you about.  Then, I pretty much crashed. Yes, I know it was only a mile. We've discussed this.

Nothing much during the week until Thursday.

Thursday was our 4th wedding anniversary.

And I don't want to recap our plans and jinx them, so I'll tell you about the rest of our weekend next week.

In addition, worked on Chris's alpaca scarf, and did some reading, chipping away at Demon Princes and The Complete Father Brown Mysteries, which I have handy on my phone when there's not a book or Kindle handy; I also finished the actual narrative part of Washington: A Life, and only have the notes to read.  Yes, I read the notes.

What have you been up to?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment