Thursday, September 5, 2013

O's 4-Step Guide to Discovering Who You're Meant to Be (Part I)

According to Keirsey, Oprah Winfrey may be a T...
According to Keirsey, Oprah Winfrey may be a Teacher. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
A few years ago, I stumbled upon the the November, 2011, issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. I was intrigued, and made note of the website, which I am now coming back to, starting with:

Part I: Find Your Passion

We start by making a list of the things we really enjoy -- and there's a handy-dandy printable chart to help us first devise that list, and then narrow it down to the top five items.

It's probably not much of a shock that my top five end up being:
  • Books/reading
  • Writing
  • Worldbuilding
  • Traveling
  • Singing
Other interests that didn't make the top-five cut, if you were wondering, include genealogy, knitting, and kayaking.

So what do we do with these lists? Tune in next time!

What was on your list?



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment