Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Simple Dollar: Turning Passion Into Income Via Youtube

Español: Logo Vectorial de YouTube
Español: Logo Vectorial de YouTube (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I don't have much interest in turning into a YouTube personality, and even if I did, I don't have a clue what I might say that would be any better on camera than it is right here.

But you might have a hobby or a passion that translates well to video.

In December of 2012, Trent at The Simple Dollar wrote a great tutorial on how to turn your hobby or passion into more-or-less passive income. He outlines the basics -- and they're actually pretty basic -- and explain how, over the long run, you can make some decent money.  Not big money, probably, but a nice way to monetize something you'd be doing anyway.

It's almost enough to tempt me to try it, but, well, re-read my first paragraph.

But if it's an idea that's struck you, check out his guide.


PS: Happy Independence Day to my American readers!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment