Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday review #25

Canadian musical group Barenaked Ladies betwee...
Canadian musical group Barenaked Ladies between songs while performing at Massey Hall in downtown Toronto, Ontario. Steven Page (front-left) mimes golf during an ad libbed song. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
OK, because of the delay last week(s), you know how my Friday went since last time.

Saturday Chris and I hung out with friends.  We went to the batting cages, then got some barbecue, then shot some pool, then got frozen yogurt, before finally just chilling at someone's place with drinks and surprisingly political banter.

Sunday I had my writing workshop, followed by errands.  Boring, but nice.

Monday was our rescheduled book club, featuring more barbecue.

Tuesday was great; we went to a concert in Prospect Park, where we saw Guster, Ben Folds Five, and Barenaked Ladies (and got some really good food).

Wednesday was all about knitting.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy knitting, but I have an impending deadline. I was pretty much kept sane (go on, laugh it up) thanks to large amounts of tea and fanfiction.

Thursday I did the final touches on the knitting project, then caught up on some of the stuff I'd been neglecting due to my busy week.

Today, I went to Chris's company's summer outing. I have plenty going on this weekend, so while I don't like to predict, let me just say that I hope Sunday comes with sleep, quiet, and lots of healthy food.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment