Monday, August 19, 2013

I Don't Know What I Want... Chapter 4, Part 3

I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This

By Julie Jansen


Chapter 4: Personality Preferences, Interests, and Skills

Last time, we examined the things we enjoy doing and how those things make us feel.  Today, we continue to talk about:
Interests
The next exercise is a list of 60 activities, which we are supposed to read and check off the ones that interest us. All of these activities have a code letter attached, standing for People, Ideas, Data, and Objects. Which category was I most interested in? Ideas! Data, and Objects, respectively, come not too far behind, with People bringing up the rear with quite a bit of a lag. Hmm.

What about you? Are you more interested in People, Ideas, Data, or Objects?

No comments:

Post a Comment