Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What Makes You Happy #54

People are not allowed in my basement this week.
Two tall metal file cabinets for work or home use
Two tall metal file cabinets for work or home use (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

We recently bought a new filing cabinet.  And that means every scrap of paper we come across has been sorted into piles on our basement floor as we go about filing or recycling them.

There are only eight piles left. Six of them have folders ready to go and just need to be put away. One needs a folder but otherwise is done. And the seventh is my personal writing and, as such, is less urgent (and has its own home in our old, small filing cabinet).

I'll be done by the end of the week.  If I didn't have plans tonight, I'd probably be done today.

And every day, when more and more of our floor is visible, I just feel more and more relieved.

It's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment