Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Review #56

I'm afraid it's going to be a boring one this week.

Cover to Uncanny X-Men #136. Art by John Byrne.
Cover to Uncanny X-Men #136. Art by John Byrne. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Friday we grabbed a late dinner and I did some karaoke.  I flubbed the song, but still did better than 90% of the people there. So, meh.

The next day, I just kind of chilled around the house while Chris went to a baseball game, then we met at a local microbrew for a drink and then grabbed a burger .

Sunday, Chris went to a football game. I went to church, got lunch, looked into seeing a movie but wasn't impressed by the listings, wandered the greenmarket, browsed the book store, and got an iced tea before going home and relaxing.

And breaking my phone.  Some people say, "This is why we can't have nice things," but for me, it's more like, "This is why we can't have nice days."

I'm writing this a little early because I want to make sure it's in by Friday, so if I missed anything, I'll let you know next time.

In knitting, I'm making ever more progress on my scarf.

 In reading, I read X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga, and finished Gin: The Art and Craft of the Artisan Revival. I started The How of Happiness, The Fifth Season, and Civil War, and picked at Bulfinch's Mythology.

Has your week been more exciting than mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment