Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Science of Happiness: Happiness Teams

9/3/15: Happiness Teams

A map showing the five boroughs of New York Ci...
A map showing the five boroughs of New York City, as well as airports. 1: Manhattan 2: Brooklyn 3: Queens 4: The Bronx 5: Staten Island Airports: North East: LGA; South East: JFK; West: EWR (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So the course encourages students to form or join Happiness Teams, which are designed to allow us to discuss and practice what we learned, either in person or online.  But none of the teams really seem right for me (the one in NYC is meeting in Brooklyn; even though that's closer to Queens, it's frequently harder to get to than Manhattan).  None of the online teams seem like a good fit, and I really don't have it in me to be team leader to strangers.

But if any of you are taking this course, let me know! If it's not too late, I'll form a team and we can work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment