Monday, August 17, 2015

I Don't Know What I Want... Chaper 11, Part 3

I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This 

By Julie Jansen 

 Chapter 11: The Ten Keys To Success


So today we're going to look at the next three qualities that Jansen thinks are necessary to succeed: Flexibility, Follow-through, and Humor.

Fleibility

Looking for work and exploring career options requires you to talk to people you don't know and keep your mind open to ideas you haven't yet considered.

Follow-through

You want to make a good impression with everyone you meet so follow-up is very important. Especially if you said you were going to do something.

Humor

Humor is a great stress reliever. So keep track of funny moments in your job-hunting process, try to reframe your more difficult moments, and enjoy people and things that make you laugh in your downtime.


Hmm. Mostly common sense this week. Let's see what next week brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment