Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Review #50

The first issue of Batman: The Dark Knight Ret...
The first issue of Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, which redefined Batman in the 1980s. Cover art by Frank Miller. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There is just no way I can mega-review all the stuff that's happened since last September, so I'm just going to pretend I'm up to date.

Monday Chris and I flew home from vacation. It was a lovely trip. Some stuff went wrong, but I guess some stuff always goes wrong, right?

Tuesday was my writing workshop. That went well, as usual, but on the way there I hurt my foot.  No big deal; I'm on the mend. Still, it did nothing to improve my mood.

Thursday I had a doctor's appointment.  Everything is fine, just a checkup, but again: not great for my mood.

Tonight I thought I had plans but I screwed up the date. Hopefully I'll be doing something fun by the time you read this, but as of press time... bleh.

No knitting this week.  It's too hot, and I'm just not motivated.  Also, I think my circulars are in a box I haven't unpacked.

Reading has been a bit better. I've been working on Jim Henson: The Biography, as well as Batman: The Dark Knight Returns.

So, what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment