Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What makes you happy? #34

My current bathroom has a tub that was converted into a shower stall. It makes for a good shower, but a really closed-in bath. At home, I exclusively shower.

Three rubber ducks in foam bath
Three rubber ducks in foam bath (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I love it when I go on a trip, and the hotel has a proper bathtub -- better still, a big one with Jacuzzi jets. Sometimes, the ones that do even include bubble bath or bath salts in with the complimentary shampoo and lotion.

So I'll pick a moment when Chris is falling asleep early, or watching a sporting event or movie I don't care about, or going for a run, and I'll fill the tub, toss my Kindle into its waterproof sleeve, and relax for an hour or so.

We cram our vacations to the gills.  This is a great way to make sure I relax, if only briefly.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment