Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Review #42

The San Francisco 49ers' Super Bowl XXIX troph...
The San Francisco 49ers' Super Bowl XXIX trophy on display at the 49ers' Family Day at Candlestick Park. (Photo credit: LKet'Wikipedia)
Let's see, what have I been up to this week?

Last Friday, Chris and I met up with friends for dinner and drinks.

Saturday, I spent the night in by myself, which was actually quite nice -- I ordered some pizza and watched Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles .

Sunday was the Super Bowl, and if you follow my Twitter feed you saw my attention was mainly on the commercials.

The week itself was pretty boring.  Tuesday I finally got my flu shot.

Thursday, I went to a Rez Reading, followed by a session of Shut Up and Write.

I've been working my way through The Atlantic Migration 1607-1860.

In knitting, I finished the booties, and attempted a matching hat only to run out of yarn, frog the hat, and start a bib instead.  I also picked at my twisty scarf.

What have you been up to?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment