Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What makes you happy? #31

Sometimes several things I like converge.
My new art.
Photo copyright me.
Art copyright ?????

Chris and I went to Boston over the weekend. I enjoy Boston.

As we were wandering around, we passed a street vendor selling prints of his watercolors. I do not know the man's name -- the prints are signed and dated, but the signature is indecipherable.

But the art was lovely -- Impressionism style, which I like a lot.

Make Way for Ducklings in the Boston Public Ga...
Make Way for Ducklings
in the Boston Public Garden,
Boston, Massachusetts.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There were several different seasonal scenes of the Make Way for Ducklings statues.

I love the Make Way for Ducklings statues.






I loved Make Way for Ducklings the book when I was little.
Cover of "Make Way for Ducklings (Viking ...
Cover via Amazon

I was thinking about buying one of the prints, when I saw it.

Three of the scenes, Spring, Fall, and Winter, all matted and framed.

It's hanging in my living room now.

I love it.

I wish I could find the artist online (Google's reverse image search didn't help). I'd love to show you more of his stuff.

The mystery artist's signature.
Photo copyright me.
And if you recognize the art or the signature, please let me know so I can credit him!

But in any event, it makes me happy.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment