Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Review #33

The Islanders' first logo, used from 1972-95.
The Islanders' first logo, used from 1972-95. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Hey, all.  It's been another quiet (dare I say boring?) week around here.

Friday night, Chris and I did a grocery run, then met some friends at the beer garden.

Saturday, we went to see the Islanders home opener.  It was an intense game, but the Islanders lost.

Tuesday, I spent most of the day reading The Prince of Shadow, just barely finishing in time for book club that evening.

And Thursday I went to Shut Up and Write, where I subbed in for our usual moderator.

I finished the hat I was knitting (it still needs to be washed and blocked) and got back to the matching scarf; I also worked on the ornament I'm knitting.

I'm reading Women's Life in Greece and Rome, and have chipped away at Demon Princes and The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories .

What have you been up to?

Updated 10/17/13 to correct typos.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment