Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What makes you happy? #30

I went to the food store today to grab some vegetables for my dinner.

It's fall, which means it's apple season.
70.145.93.68 21:54, 9 March 2008 (UTC) Differe...
70.145.93.68 21:54, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
Different kinds of Apples in a supermarket.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)

My local food store tends to display the produce that is on special outside, in front of the store. I've never noticed any shoplifters, but I have noticed good deals.

This time of year, when you approach, or even just pass, the food store, the air just smells like fresh apples.

Not all of them are types of apple I even especially like, but they all just smell so good. I kind of want to go right home and make a pie.  I won't, of course, but the temptation is there.

Odor affects mood, supposedly. Today, I believe it.

What scents make you happy?

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment