Monday, March 3, 2014

I Don't Know What I Want... Chapter 7, Part 3

I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This

By Julie Jansen


Chapter 7: Bruised and Gun-shy

Step 2: Create an Action Plan

That is, given what you've learned in the last two steps [links], what do you want your work to look like in three months? Six months? A year? No, seriously, write it down! Tell us!

Now, what do you need to do to make it happen? What research do you need to do? What resources do you need? 

Do you want to do this on your own, go into business for yourself? What kind of business? How will you get started? How will you manage stress? 

And be true to yourself! If the "Bruised and Gun-shy" scenario applies to you, go ahead right now and list three things in your career that you're really proud of. Go ahead and brag in the comments! I'll applaud, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment