Wednesday, March 26, 2014

If money were no issue...

So let's look at another one of "those" questions...

Boss Cat title card
Boss Cat title card (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
If time, money, education and any other obstacle was a non-issue, what kind of work would you choose to do?
That's actually an easy one for me.  I've always said that if I won the lottery, I'd rent some office space and put a chunk of my money into trust. I'd then hire a trustee to act as my "boss." I would work with my "boss" to establish weekly writing goals, and I would have to meet those goals in order to get my weekly "salary."

That way, I could make writing (and editing, and re-writing, and submitting) my full-time job, complete with enforceable scheduling and accountability.

What would you do?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment