Tuesday, March 25, 2014

What makes you happy? #39

Sports victories, believe it or not.

The Hawk - Saint Joseph's University mascot
The Hawk - Saint Joseph's University mascot (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My alma mater won the A-10 Tournament this year, and I was fortunate enough to attend the quarterfinal, semifinal, and final games.

Sure, we lost in the first round of March Madness, but up until we beat VCU, we were a bubble team at best.

I don't even particularly like basketball unless St. Joe's is playing, but when they are, it's so easy to get into it.

I tweeted scores during the timeouts, if you follow that. I did have to look up what #THWND stands for,* though, which made me feel a little old.

And hey! Now the whole country knows about Phil Martelli's grandson!

How's your team doing?


*"The Hawk Will Never Die," if you were wondering.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment