Friday, March 7, 2014

Friday Review #44

Last weekend, we originally planned to go skiing, but we couldn't find anyone to go with us, and since Chris and I are at such different skill levels that we wouldn't be able to ski together, we decided to cancel.

English: The Brooklyn Bridge, seen from Manhat...
English: The Brooklyn Bridge, seen from Manhattan, New York City. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So Friday, we got Mexican for dinner and then met up with friends for drinks.

Saturday, we intended to go to the Brooklyn Brewery, but by the time we finished lunch, the line was so long that we just wandered around Brooklyn a bit before heading to Target First Saturday at the Brooklyn Museum. Afterwards, we got a really nice dinner.

Sunday, we happened upon an excellent place for lunch before shopping the outlets.

From there, it was one of those weeks where you're very busy, but not much actually happens.

Monday, I volunteered, and Thursday I went to a Rez Reading and stuck around for Shut Up and Write.

I picked at Chris's scarf and my twisty scarf, and I wanted to start knitting a sweater but it turns out I don't have enough yarn, so I have to wait a bit on that. I also continued to work my way through The Atlantic Migration.

That's about it. What have you been up to?



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment