Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Review #47

The long weekend was pretty restful. Friday we got dinner and drinks. Saturday I had back-to-back volunteering plus errands, then Chris bought some nice steaks and we opened a bottle of wine and stayed in. Sunday we went out to the outlets where I picked up some work clothes, and then we got dinner. And Monday we didn't do much at all.

The week was even less eventful.

In knitting news, I've been working on finishing my sweater , but I hate the tubular bind-off and am very bad at it, so it's dragging. In reading news, I finally finished Women's Life in Greece and Rome, read Siddhartha, read Tales of the Revolution (skip that, by the way), and started Team of Rivals.  This one might take a while, but my commute ought to help.
Cover of "Team of Rivals: The Political G...
Cover via Amazon

Pretty boring week for me.  How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment