Wednesday, September 3, 2014

As a child, what did you love to do?

It's been a while since I looked at any of the questions from this post.  So here's one:

 As a boy, what did you love to do? Write? Read? Sports? Working on models? Playing with a chemistry set? Spending time outdoors? Pretending to be a solider or a spy?
Ahem, let's make that "child", not "boy", but otherwise, it's an interesting question.

Not a terrifically interesting answer, though. I loved reading, singing, and crafts.

English: Knitting Needles and Needlepoint
English: Knitting Needles and Needlepoint (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I still readI still craft.  I don't sing much anymore, but I don't know how to change that in any way that would scratch the itch but still fit into my current schedule.

So, there's that.  How about you? What did you love to do as a child? Do you still get to do those things?

No comments:

Post a Comment