Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What makes you happy? #48

So as I mentioned last week, I got hit by a pretty bad cold -- bad enough that I went to the Urgent Care Center. I haven't been to the doctor for a cold since I was a pretty small child.
Pharmacy Rx symbol
Pharmacy Rx symbol (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

He looked down my throat, flinched, and said, "Wow." That's always a great sign.

Basically, my cold was about a step away from being bronchitis. The doctor prescribed some medicines.

By morning, I had improved. Within three days, I had improved immensely. As of this writing (about two weeks from my first symptoms) I'm not 100%, but the tickle in my throat is far more annoying than it is debilitating.

It's such a joy when the medicine works, and quickly.


 Updated 8/7/15 to fix broken link.


No comments:

Post a Comment