Use the following verbs any way you wish: racket, snug, green, spoon, boggle, snake. They're not all verbs, you say? [...] Verbs are sometimes a matter of opinion.
Cover of The Pocket Muse
- I knew he was home when I heard him racketing up the stairs. In fact, everyone in the building knew he was home.
- It's a good day to snug up with a cup of tea and a mindless book.
- The new house needs to be greened. What kind of potted plants do you recommend?
- He boggled at me when I told him my big news. "Where, exactly, did you get the baby stegosaurus?" he finally asked.
- I looked up from my book and tea to watch the baby dinosaur snake through the houseplants.
Sounds like the beginning of a cozy domestic drama, doesn't it? If you want me to write it, I'll need help brainstorming in the comments -- Plot is not my strongest thing!