|fireworks philadelphia (Photo credit: Melody Kramer)|
- Part I of my review of Time Magazine's feature on happiness
- My lament about not enjoying exercise
- An introduction to myself
- An introduction to my husband
- And, oddly, a Friday Review from back in March.
And the following posts have gotten the most comments:
- An introduction to my blog roll
- My discussion of a ZenHabits article
- The same exercise article I mentioned above
- And an essay about birthday cards
Just for kicks, here are some unexpected search terms people have used to find this blog:
And finally, of the posts not mentioned above, here is the one I'm most proud of:
Didn't do study abroad. Life changed anyway.
So wander around, check out some stuff you might have missed, and jump in on the conversation. Because it's a new year, and who knows what that'll bring?