Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Review #39

All right, what have I been up to this week?

Cover of "The Forge of God"
Cover of The Forge of God
Saturday, my book club had its belated Holiday Party, which was a blast.

Monday, I volunteered.

Tuesday was book club, where we discussed The Forge of God.

And Thursday, I went to the Rez Reading series.

Busy week, but it doesn't look like much written up like that.

I finished The Forge of God, of course, as well as Whitman, an Interpretation in Narrative and Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Search, Part 3. I got most of the way through The Bible Tells Me So, which is annoying me, but you can read more about that on my GoodReads page.

In knitting, I've been primarily working on my sock.

How about you? What have you been up to this week?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment