Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday mega-review #40

The cover of TMNT #1
The cover of TMNT #1 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm trying to be better about this, I really am!

Since I updated you last, did some volunteering, then joined friends for drinks.  Then, Chris caught a cold he promptly passed on to me.  I spent much of last week nursing him or myself, and just as we were both starting to feel better, we went to Philadelphia for a friend's party.

In books, I finished The Bible Tells Me So, Stranger in a Strange Land, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Ultimate Collection Volume 1, Hyperbole and a Half (highly recommended!), Demon Princes (finally!), and Little Women -- illness is good for getting reading done, anyway.  I'm currently reading The Fifth Head of Cerberus.

As for knitting, I finished my socks and started a pair of baby booties, but I had to put them aside thanks to my cold.  I'll be picking them up again next week.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment