Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Easy come, easy go

Sigh.

The Book of Mormon musical, Eugene O´Neill The...
The Book of Mormon musical, Eugene O´Neill Theater, Broadway, New York (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
So yesterday I got a direct message on Twitter from the Book of Mormon on Broadway. I won a lottery where I would get two tickets for $32 each.

For that night.

When neither Chris nor I could go, nor could I get there in time to pick them up.

Well, I was never expecting to go for that good a price, so it's not like I lost anything.

I just have to keep reminding myself that.  Science totally backs up why I feel this way.

At least they're letting me try the lottery again, since I'm not claiming the tickets.

Who knows? Lightning may strike twice.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment