Thursday, April 7, 2016

Meta: 2016 Round-up

Meta: Year-End wrap-up


English: A birthday cake
English: A birthday cake (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I always intend to do this at the beginning of the new year, and every year the holidays throw me out of my posting momentum. So, since my birthday was on Tuesday, why not kick off my personal new year instead?


As of press time, the following posts have gotten the most all-time pageviews:



And the following post is the only one to have gotten more than two non-spam comments:




Just for kicks, here are some unexpected search terms people have used to find this blog:

EntryPageviews
slate moneybox
4








the point seems to be
4










And finally, of the posts not mentioned above, here is the one I'm most proud of:
Didn't do study abroad. Life changed anyway.


So wander around, check out some stuff you might have missed, and jump in on the conversation.

Because it's a new year, and who knows what that'll bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment