Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Introduction

Presents
Presents (Photo credit: Wysz)
It's December, NaNoWriMo is over, and I have long since eaten through my buffer of posts.  And with the holidays and all they entail coming up, I'll have time to post, but not necessarily to post ahead.

So, what's fairly quick to write, nice and timely, and will help me get ahead?

A holiday gift guide, of course!

Now these things won't necessarily be the new and trendy toys. For all the controversy, I have never encountered GoldiBlox in real life, nor do I personally know anyone who has, so I can't vouch for them either way. Instead, I'll be recommending the tried and true: stuff I like, stuff I have given that the recipient has liked.

Just a reminder: Any link that goes back to Amazon.com will provide me a small referral fee if you buy something.  Links that don't go to Amazon net me nothing.

So these posts will show up every couple of days until I lay in a buffer for the new year.  I hope you enjoy them!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment