Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What makes you happy? #32

As of 11:00 this morning this blog had 4,984 pageviews.

That means, by the time you're reading this, I will most likely have surpassed 5000 pageviews.

A screenshot of my stats.
I've been updating this blog since the beginning of the year, so that means it took me just over 11 months to hit this milestone.  That works out to about 454 hits a month, or about 111 hits a week, or a bit less than 16 hits a day.

In other words, roughly every 90 minutes, someone looks at this blog.

I suppose that's not that impressive. But in January of this year, when I launched, I got 80 hits. That's about two and a half a day.  And I'd bet that at least two of them were me checking on something for myself.

So that's progress. I choose to be proud of it, whether I objectively should or not.

And while I know there's not a ton of you out there -- around 15, I'd guess, and two or three of you are probably bots -- I am grateful for your readership.

Think I can hit 10K before October 2014?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment