Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What makes you happy? #40

There's something about weddings.
English: Wedding cake
English: Wedding cake (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Actually, I think it's a perfect storm of somethings. Since I'm too old for school dances and not interested in clubs, it's the rare chance to get all dressed up and dance. You usually get to see old friends and/or relatives, but the hall is usually set up that you can disappear and take a breather if you need to -- at minimum, there's usually a nice bathroom.

Sometimes, the food is amazing and there's an open bar, but decent food and beer or mocktails is fine by me.

Then you wrap all that up in the fact that someone you care about is having the happiest day of his/her life.

It's a celebration of love, and most of the time, it's fun.

That reminds me: I have a gift to buy and a dress to get hemmed...

No comments:

Post a Comment