Wednesday, May 15, 2019

I Don't Know What I Want... Afterword

I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This 

By Julie Jansen 

Afterword

I bet you thought I was gone for good! Well, actually, I have a new project in mind now that Small Nyberg is a bit older, but I couldn't leave the book behind when I'm so close to being done!

In the afterword, Jansen starts by pointing out that most people are dissatisfied with their current jobs, but that countless people have made the leap to better positions. She tells a few stories about people who completely shifted gear as evidence that it can, in fact, be done!

Overall, I suspect this book is pretty dated for the current job market, but if you're a professional, and the title of the book applies to you, it might be worth checking out! Definitely get the most recent edition possible; maybe it'll turn out to be even more useful than this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment